When you choose what eyewear to buy, it's not only about seeing well, your eyeglasses can be a fashion statement, defining how the world sees you. Our Lumberton opticians understand the significance of this decision, and can help you buy the right pair that meets your vision correction needs, looks great on you, and suits your budget and lifestyle.
Stop by TSO Lumberton eye care center any time to try on eyewear and consult with our friendly and knowledgeable staff. From eye care services, your eye health to lenses and frames we can explain the impact it will have on your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Lumberton Eyewear and Contact Lenses
We offer a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
If you need an updated prescription or contact lens fitting, you can have an eye exam right here with our Lumberton optometrist. New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription - no appointment is needed to buy glasses.
Eyeglasses and Contact Lens Collection Lumberton:
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!